Date: 30 November 2018
Time: Festival opens 12:00 noon, races from 13:00
Please arrive 1 hour before you intend to participate in a race
Location: Al Hamra Golf Club, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
NOS RAK Event Info
Neither NOS, nor Al Hamra Golf Club, are responsible for your vehicles, or any belongings left in your vehicles during the event.
All timings are approximate, please arrive 1 hour before you would like to participate, so you can check-in.
NOS Festival opens: 12:00 noon
How do I get my QR code?
1. Please log into your Trumin account (my.trumin.com) and click on 'My Events' at the top on the left.
2. You will see the NOS event listed under the 'Unassigned Tickets' tab. On the right, you will see a button saying 'Manage' - please click this and go through to the next page where you will see another button saying 'Assign'.
3. You will now have two options - you can assign your tickets to yourself and/or the other participants; just click on the relevant button until all tickets are assigned.
4. For the 'other' participants, please enter their email address and they will be sent an email with instructions to assign their own tickets to themselves in the same way. For minors, you can use your own email address.
5. From here, you will be guided to the 'view ticket' page - click on this button to download the PDF QR code. You will have received the same QR code by email at the same time - please bring this with you to the event so we can check you in.
Photo ID: A valid, government-issued photo ID with name, signature, photo and birth date may be required to verify your registration.
PLEASE WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES. You will not be allowed entry on to the NOS course without the correct wristband, and you can only exchange your wristband for a t-shirt if you are still wearing it at the time you present to the finishers tent.
Fancy dress is encouraged!
Please arrive fully hydrated and take advantage of the water stations around the course.
- Kids Fun Zone
- Music & fun times
- A variety of food and beverage outlets
Children must be over the age of 6 years to use the junior course, and anyone who wants to have a go on the main course must be aged over 14 years.
CAN MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY COME TO WATCH?
Of course! Everybody is welcome at NOS Festival and there will be plenty to keep everyone entertained.
WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START?
The NOS Festival opens at 12:00 noon on Friday 30 November and the NOS Challenge course will open for kids at 13:00.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY REGISTRATION?
All participants will receive entry to take part in the NOS Challenge and access to run the course, access to the NOS Festival, and a cool finisher t-shirt (for participants only).
IS THERE SOMEWHERE I CAN LEAVE MY BAG/BELONGINGS WHILE I TAKE PART?
There is a manned bag drop available to participants free of charge - belongings are left here at your own risk. We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
See more FAQs here.
150 AED for Adults (14+)
NOS Challenge Kids
70 AED for Children (6-13 years)
What do I Get?
The cost of your ticket includes:
- Entry to the NOS Challenge
- Entry to the NOS Festival
- All finishers get a cool #NOSBoss T-shirt
Spectators go free!
You can find race rules here. Please ensure you have read and agree with these prior to the Event.