If you’ve ended up on this page, you’re probably wondering what it takes to get ready for the next NOS race!
Before we give you some ideas on how to be your own #NOSBOSS, we’d like to tell you about our values:
We believe in promoting an active lifestyle.
We believe in the value of camaraderie and teamwork.
We believe that sport builds communities and brings people closer together.
We believe in family.
So when we created NOS we always kept those values in our thoughts – the result is this:
- You don’t need to be a super-athlete to enter (we want you to have your first taste of exercise and an active lifestyle with us!) – any level of fitness will do. Your preparation will be limited to wearing appropriate clothing…
- If you are a super-athlete we’ve got something for you too…. Try one of our training programs or come to one of our training events.
So if you’re a newbie check out our advice on clothing and if you’re an fitness guru we’ll challenge you to come to our free workout sessions or try one of our training programs!
What To Wear
- Closed sports shoes and clothing are essential. You will get wet so leave your brand-new trainers at home!
- You’ll need sun block for daytime events.
- You can take your own water bottle (but we’ll also provide some!).
- If you’re part of team you should splash out and get some t-shirts made – you’ll look awesome in our gallery pics!
NOS Workout Tour
In association with Alpha Movement Specialists, we host a series of completely FREE workout sessions in Oman prior to every NOS event.
These take place at Sultan Qaboos Sports Complex, in Muscat every Friday morning from 08:00am.
Register in advance* to be in with a chance to win prizes at the workout tour!
*you must be registered by 16:00 the day before the workout in order to be eligible to win
Make sure you follow us on Social Media to be notified of the details of the next workout.
Click below to download the PDF NOS training plan of your choice (opens in a new window)